Our military program is led and supported by the strong military backgrounds of ownership and our team of instructional designers. Simulator manufacturer L3 Communications has an extensive history of working with the U.S. and Canadian militaries, which has led to the development of industry-leading training scenarios.
- Training delivered at your facility through the use of our mobile training unit, which allows for military personnel to undergo training while on duty.
- Courseware customized with your particular needs and procedures in mind.
- Capital procurement of simulator enhanced by customized courseware and 24/7 support
- Experienced instructors certified for teaching and training adults. All DriveWise instructors undergo advanced training every year.
- Instruction designers with military backgrounds.
- Interactive classroom learning that engages participants, keeps them motivated and ensures the best adoption of theory.
- Simulation exercises for all driving situations and conditions. Our simulator has working lights and sirens, as well as realistic dashboard and vehicle controls, allowing for the creation and delivery of response and pursuit driving exercises in a safe environment
- Objective assessment and evaluation.
- Access to advanced training tools such as the XVR Incident Command Simulator